Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday High Five





                                                                             friday-high-five.html.jpg 


This is for you Angie....


Top five reasons I love me family


5. They are crazy funny and know how to laugh


4. They are always there for me and Josh when we need them


3. They all care for each other no matter what decisions they may make


2. They may have their differences in faith, family and money but they all listen to each other. (now this does not mean that they take the advice!) 


1. They love me and now love my husband as if he has always been there!


I love family and I have been blessed by their love and support!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Good job! We love you too!

kRiStIn(o) said...

Sure Angie loves you guys... But I love you two more! : ) ....you didnt specifically mention my name.. whats up with that?!?! jk love ya!