Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally we have internet!

Hey hey! So I have been without internet for about a week now and we finally got it in this weekend! But right now I am in Josh's office while he leads first service! 

Well we got all moved in to the new place! I know I know where are the pictures well they aren't done yet! Well honestly I haven't taken them yet! The apartment isn't in complete order yet, so I am going to try and do it today or tomorrow! But we love it already! We are about two miles off of a main road so all we hear is birds, the wind and a few dogs! No cars, no ambulance and no people above us! We are just close enough to town (about 10 mins to a Wal-mart) for it to be comfortable and far enough to enjoy a creek and plenty of trees!

The apartment is only a few months old. This was a project the Shroeder's worked on while Tiffany was pregnant. There is high ceilings, new stainless steel appliances, shag carpet and a heated bathroom floor with a walk in closet! The walls are painted a beige color, so I now have some color in the apartment! So yea we decided it is nicer then we will ever see or at least for a while!

I promise there will be pictures this week!

No comments: