Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just an update

So I haven't posted in forever probably because I have no internet at home and so then I have to take time to go somewhere to get it! This last week as been crazy...well more for Josh then me! Ozark had a huge conference and Josh needed to work some sound in the seminars. So he was gone all day Monday through Wednesday. Then thursday through today he works Drury! My week as been good because Carissa was staying with us until today! So I got a lot of one-on-one time with her! Which was nice, I am still the new one in the family!

So we are done to about two and a half months before Josh graduates, gets ordained and we have two weddings to attend in two different states and we are both in one! Oh and of course the Casey's come in town too! I have a personal shower to plan for Shelby, I have a pampered chef party to plan and figure out all the details of becoming a consultant!  I know you are thinking ok seriously two months to do all this?! Yea well you try and do it without internet at your fingertips and a computer of your own! I have plenty of time when I have Whitley but nothing to do it with! 

Speaking of Whitley she gets more fun everyday! She rolled over several times last week, I even laid on the floor with the camera waiting for it so mom and dad could see it! She smiles ALL the time and starting to laugh just a little! Though you have to make a complete fool out of yourself to get her to laugh! She has a fake cry now to! She enjoys sitting up and getting different views in the house, so in other words we are moving all the time! So yea way to much fun!

Well I guess that is all right now! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss hanging out with you!
=(