Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our sacrifice

So Josh and I decided that apparently we needed a sacrifice for moving further out of town and cheaper rent...no internet! We were able to basically get this thing that allowed us to pick the 3G network with AT&T but the only thing is that where we are we are only able to get 2G. Which means it is freaking slow! Not as bad as dial up but darn close! Let me just say I am not able to upload pictures or view albums on facebook, because it takes so long! I am now doing all this at the church while Josh has band practice! We are returning this stupid gadget, but not really able to get anything else. So I am going to be checking everything only a couple times a week instead of a couple times a day! So sad and pathetic! How have I, we become so dependent on the internet? 

So anyways all goes well with the Job! Whitley gets more fun every day. Today she talked my ears off and I am sure she said something "Mikala you are my favorite and we should hit the mall tomorrow!" I don't know it was filled with bubbles and coos but I am sure that is close! Oh I love my job. We are getting well adjusted in the new place. Josh loves the walks and runs he can take now. Amos loves the freedom and well I just love the whole thing!


1 comment:

Angela said...

That's funny b/c that is one of the first things the boys said to me too! Ha! Love you!