Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our first Valentine's Day

So today was my first Valentine's Day as a happy married woman! My day started off when Josh came in with breakfast in bed. Waffles, sausage and strawberries topped off with a beautiful rose on the tray. Underneath there was a clue to where my gift was. He then started sending me all over the apartment to where I finally got a poka dotted gift. He gave me a hoodie with the Ozark written on it, I know not romantic but it was what I wanted. He did get me a dozen roses too! 

We then went to get our taxes done(yea I know not romantic but hey we get money back!). We then made our way to Papa Johns where we got a heart shaped pizza! It was so cute I made Josh take a picture but it isn't on his computer yet! We then went to Springfield to pick up Carissa! We are so excited to have her with us for a few days! But anyways it has been a good day filled with laughter and lots of kisses!

No comments: