Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Music Man audition


SO I am sitting here bored again..oh I am so ready to get back to work...and I am listening to the soundtrack of the movie Music Man. Ozark (where my husband goes to school) does a big Spring Play every other year and well I am going to try out for a part. And the Musical they are doing...yes that is right a musical! If you know me I don't come from a very musically talented family, but I am going to try it out. But anyways they are doing "The Music Man"





I am very excited about this merely because I haven't done drama in several years and I can't wait to get back into it! So I am trying out for two parts, in hopes of getting one of them. First being Eulalie MacKecknie (have fun saying that one) she is the obnoxious wife of the mayor. She has one osng but she sings it with four plus other women and then the other one is Zaneeta the selfish daughter of the mayor. That last part doesn't have a song. Both would be fun characters, but really I just want to get back into something I love! Something I miss so much! So wish me luck! Auditions are on the 26th! Oh and did I say I get to dance too!


3 comments:

Angela said...

Good luck! Who's to say your family isn't musical? That hurts! Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do........lalalalala

Mikala said...

haha that all you got?!

Anonymous said...

Goodluck! I'll have to give you a hard time though if you get the part of the obnoxious wife or selfish daughter! =)
You'll do great!