Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Man with a baby

My husband is adorable with Whitley! I had Whitley for a few hours today and Josh jsut went with me. When she finally woke up I got a good hour of playtime with her. While I fed her Josh sat next to me and stroked her hair...adorable! I then laid her on the changing table and washed my hands real quick and turned around to see Josh talking to her and playing with her feet...adorable!  And then lastly I laid her on the floor for playtime and Josh got down with me and she just smiled real big at him...also adorable! So yea this what I learned today with the baby that my husband is cute with babies and I know will some day make a wonderful daddy! I love sweetheart.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Just WAIT, PLEASE PLEASE WAIT (and move back before you deliver!) until you have your own then these will be the moments you cherish the most and they will make you love him even more than you already do! I love watching Martez with the boys or any babies for that matter! He picked up Addison from Mom's and took care of her until I got home. When I walked in, the sight of him with a baby girl made the "urge" just creep up all over again! Love you! Thanks for my words except for loud!!