Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Move in week

So everyday I go to work this week I have shown up with my car full of boxes. I then unload my car and then also unpack them. Why would I want to pack everything all in one day...because I own 9 boxes right now! So i reuse and reuse and reuse some more (aren't you proud of me angie I am recycling...kind of!) And to add to that I have to go up stairs, my husband isn't around to help (he is in class so he is off the hook) and every few minutes I have to run into the house to make sure Whitley is ok! So not only are we doing a "moving day" on Saturday but we are also doing it all week!

Josh came out yesterday with a load and went ahead and brought Amos with him to see the new place! He loved it so much he thought he should lay a claim on his domain! Thats right my dog went up the stairs to the our bedroom sniffed for two seconds and pooped all over the place. I am talking a lot of smelly dog poop smack dap in the middle of the room! I just about kicked him down the stairs I was so mad. We haven't even officially moved in yet and already my stupid dog has had an accident in the apartment. Yes we cleaned up and I looked at it today and it wasn't to bad, our bed should cover the spot! 

(Josh is a sucker for that puppy face)


It is only Wednesday of my first week and I am back into my old routine of being in bed by 11 and up at 7. I feel like an old married person! Josh and I collapse on the couch when he gets home form work watch an episode of psych and then crawl into bed. So sad! I know it will get better it always does, but man I am tired! Well I should end this post so I can go reuse my packing boxes for the third time!

No comments: