Sunday, December 28, 2008

My first Christmas Married!

Well I have had my Christmas as Mikala Casey! It was glorious, wonderful, amazing and perfect. My family did somethings a little different this year, some new traditions with a new family! My mom braved the stores Christmas Eve as a last minute shopping trip to buy us all new Pj's. This was a new thing for us, hope we keep this one! Then Christmas morning we got up slowly, ate orange danish rolls (my favorite) and prayed together as a family. When breakfast was over we opened presents. And let me tell you Josh racked it up good. I decided that since my mom hasn't ever had a son to buy for she decided to go all out on Josh! He got more presents then all of us, though mom claims she spent the same on all of us, I think he might of got a little extra ;) 
Us opening our presents before going to my grandparents was a first for me. We usually took all of them to their house and open them with all of our cousins, but not this year. We did go to my grandparents house to open gifts and have lunch in the later morning!. This was fun because of course we did our family pictures by the tree and this year we had a hard time getting one, we seemed to goof off a little...ok a lot! Lastly we went and saw a movie another new thing I hope we do forever!
So yes I had a perfect Christmas with my husband! An amazing day with my family! And a memorable day with my Savior!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for wonderful first married Christmases! =)