Monday, December 15, 2008

God has a sense of humor

So Josh and I had a slap in the face by God's sense of humor this weekend! Josh and I were talking Friday night about how we had never been invited over for lunch or dinner by anyone in the church. We had been told over and over again how friendly the church is. We had gone to our sunday school teachers house for a group party but that was it. Well Saturday morning we had to be back at the church and a lady came to me and asked if Josh and I would like to come over after church on Sunday for lunch. I laughed a little and said of course we would! And let me tell you the lunch was great, the food and the conversation. It is an older wiser couple in our church that I trust and admire.
That afternoon Josh came to me and said " SO how do you like God's sense of humor?"

No comments: