Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Laugh

Well I have an interview on Monday for a part time nanny position!! I am so excited! I was able to fully explain to the mother my situation with work and how it all happened. It was nice to know that I was telling her the truth and she just said "well you are human you make mistakes." It was like a ton of bricks lifted off of me to know that someone believed me, who was possibly going to hire me. Well anyways I thought I would let you dedicated followers..haha...know my good news! Please keep me in your prayers though that everything goes well and that when she does call Eastvue that the call will go well. Love ya guys

2 comments:

Linny Best said...

good luck! so good to hear things are looking up!!

Mikala said...

Thanks!! Still bored though at home!