Monday, June 29, 2009

Someday...

My thoughts on a "Someday"

Someday I will do this blogging thing right
Someday I will have kids, which will give me an excuse to do this blog thing right
Someday I will have a house of my own, with my colors
Someday I will have all my stupid loans paid off
Someday when those loans are paid off I might not have to work so i can stay home with those "Someday kids" and work on this blogging thing
Someday I will take a photography class
Someday I will have the perfect hairdresser
Someday I will not have a craving for caffeine, so the zits go away with the headaches

Lastly...Someday all that will not matter because I will be in heaven.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Your BEST post yet!! ♥ you!

Mikala said...

haha thats what Josh said. Thanks

Jordan said...

Someday you'll learn to not be so negative... :-p :-)

We miss you guys!!!!!

Mikala said...

That wasn't negative it was hopes and dreams of the future!