Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Week two in Muncie

So Josh thought my last post was negative, I thought I did pretty good! This week is a little different. I myself don't have as much to do so I am spending a lot of time alone. Which really isn't bad, I am doing lots of reading!

We go out tomorrow for day two of house hunting! We have narrowed the search and it is coming down to the important things! Which has bigger closets, which one needs bigger repairs sooner? Is the kitchen doable? How close is it to J's work? etc We are spending time doing pros and cons and questions to ask the realtor! I can say that watching a lot of HGTV is paying off! I am not a complete dummy going into this! Plus Josh sees a the man's perspective which is nice because well i am not a man!

Josh started week two and already loves it! He still feels under qualified, but honestly he has a lot more under his belt then the last guy so I am not worried! He is very organized which helps! He is coming home for dinner so no extra long hours...yet!! He is leading two small groups with different topics. Plus he has the Praise band and is preaching twice this next semester! He is a man of many talents!

This move has been tough but when God shows you over and over again why he wants us here it makes it a little easier. Just knowing that Josh is learning a lot, I have been to a women's night at a church and we are comfortable with the staff just shows Gods love. We are both getting out of our comfort zone. But seeing and hearing new things.

So for all you family members who may be worried about us, don't be we are in God's hands. We have trusted him thus far and have no intention of stopping!

No comments: