Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Muncie Indiana

Well we are on day two in Muncie! We made it here safely. We got to the campus house and unloaded the truck and then walked everything up three flights of stairs. With no air conditioner! Though we aren't thrilled with the bed we are using right now we were able to get to bed early and slept hard. 

Ball State University has a gorgeous campus. I haven't been to a lot of it yet but we are going to walk it tonight. But if there isn't a building there are trees. The campus is huge, with 20,000 students, this place needs to have buildings to put them! Get this in the student center there is a bowling alley! Josh and I were very excited about that.

I have now wondered around Muncie by myself, my gps doesn't even work out here! I got us a bank account, car insurance and a meeting setup to get pre-approved for a house! Amos hates the apartment life already! So many stairs, but we have taken several walks already. He loves all the new smells and the trillion little chipmunks that are all over the place.

So far I haven't gotten home sick but give me more time! Probably when I really start hating the apartment and the stupid stairs! Or maybe with Josh working full time and me well not working! But right now we re enjoying the new place. No happy hour at sonic here though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no happy hour at sonic is probably for the best! It'll save you some money since you won't be as tempted to go! =) Take lots of pics for me! I want to see this new place you are living!