Monday, July 13, 2009

i am done with so much free time

I have worked since I was 12. Started out baby-sitting, then got a "real job" at 16 and working ever since. I have had my share of crappy jobs, co-workers and managers! But I have always worked. I have enjoyed the paycheck and friends I have made. I have now been not working for one month. It has been nice allowing Josh to work and me...relaxe?!

In the last month I have read 4 books,watched two seasons of House, a nap every other day, laundry and dishes. But I think my butt, tush, caboose whatever you want to call hurts. It might be flatter anyways I feel i like I have not a lot to do. Now I am not complaining because I will be subbing come August but I am not doing a lot!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am done too!! I've worked since I was 9 almost 10 and I am GOING NUTS!!!