Friday, April 10, 2009

Plug in for Pampered Chef

So last friday night I had my first party as a consultant for Pampered Chef. It was for a good friend of mine Elisha. The party was a huge success. An average show is 350 in sales I had 600!! That is a huge thing! I was pretty nervous and I wasn't as clear as I should of been, but hey come on it was my first time! My mom is having a show next weekend, so hopefully we will have a huge response to that one!


I thought I would put on here a little plug for my new business but also why I am doing this. Josh and I were wanting to buy a new car and I thought this would be a great way. But also I thought it would be a great thing for when the day comes and we start a family. Having this would allow me to have adult time and also some extra income to pay bills!! I get to make my own hours and do as many shows as I want a month!

No matter where you live we can have a show. A catalog show, a fundraiser or even a wedding registry. It is a great time with the economy down you can earn free products of great kitchen items! It is so simple and not time consuming at all! Do you have friends, family members or co-workers? Of course you do don't lie! Get them in on the fun!

Ok there is my plug I will leave you alone now!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I just miss you! I am thinking about being a scentsy consultant! Not sure about it yet but we'll see! Passing thought during unemployment. When is Josh's interview?