Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our beginning

So here is my first post! Its sad because I started my blog before my husband and he has already posted twice! Speaking of my husband let me start there with our story.

In January of 2007 Josh posted on my facebook and we started writing back and forth to each other. It got the name of "The novel" because 80 plus pages later we had our beginning. We talked about everything under the sun...our family, our faith and our disappointments in life. Now if I go back a little further you would know that Josh and I had met at our church in Broken Arrow, but he was going to school in Missouri and I was in Arkansas. So we really didn't see much of each other unless we came home to visit our parents. 

On March 31 Josh asked me if I would go on a date with him and I of course said yes. He took me to Taco Bueno (my favorite) and the bowling alley which in time he beat me at both games! From then on out we started our long 
(distant) and complicated relationship with its typical ups and downs.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I went home sunday night and made one for myself..... =) Did you ever figure out how to add links?

Anonymous said...

So, I went home sunday night and made one for myself..... =) Did you ever figure out how to add links?

Linny Best said...

whytlight...to add a link hilight what you want to be the link in your text and use the little icon above your text box that looks like a world with a chainlink on top and you can there type in the link you want to use

Welcome to blogger all!!

I'm so excited that you all have blogs...we can keep in touch so much better!

Anonymous said...

Linny! it's Lauren....I put the wrong name on my comment! Mikala was trying to figure out how to add links to other blogs to her own blog...

Anonymous said...

Do you know how I can change that? so that it will say Lauren?

Linny Best said...

it uses your login name that you created to post comments in blogger...on your blogger dashboard you can go to edit user profile and change your display name to Lauren and it'll read it then...

to add a link list on the side of your blog go to layout and add a gadget...then you can add a blog list or simply a link list and personalize it from there

i do this way to much!

Anonymous said...

ok missy.....don't start a blog and post only once!

Linny Best said...

yah!