Sunday, September 21, 2008

OK so I am sorry it has been so long, I know I just left you guys hanging!
So our first summer together was interesting to say the least. We had been dating about a month and a half when all of the sudden we lived in the same town, going to the same church and I was "the Joshua Casey" girlfriend. Now to make things more interesting his family was moving away to New Jersey to take a Senior Pastor Job. So I was now dating a guy who is a musician, an emotional and sensitive musician at that, who adores his family but was having to cope with them moving 2,000 miles away! Wow I had my work cut out for me!!
Joshua started his first internship at Cedar Ridge under Harold, who he admired a lot. So this was great, he was working in his church under his favorite person doing what he was called to do! This was perfect he was seeing the good, the bad and the ugly of the church. But he grew so much, maturity wise and spiritually. OK so lets go back to our relationship for a minute.
Thankfully Michele and the kids (his mom and siblings) were staying in Broken Arrow fro the summer because they hadn't sold the house yet. This was a blessing in disguise for the both of us. I was then given a chance to spend time with hos family and fall in love with his three youngest siblings. We were getting support from Michele and Craig in our relationship allowing to bloom. We then decided it was time to talk to our parents about the "M" word...

No comments: