Monday, September 7, 2009

Life in Muncie

Time for an update.

UMMMM....

Still no job. Josh's job is great. Like new apartment. I am watching one movie a day. And finally our dog has eaten chocolate, a picture frame, a willow tree arm and is still alive!

Well in all seriousness things are well. We are really missing family, friends and taco bueno! Josh preached this Sunday, he just keeps getting better! The students were saying that maybe Mark will have him preach more often. I must say I have a small objection to this. He has finally figured out the music stuff. His voice has improved a ton this year and he is comfortable on the stage. He doesn't use his guitar or piano to hide behind. Frankly I love worshiping with him, I always hear something new when I sing in church! But I must confess I enjoy his "short and direct style" As you can see my husband wears many hats at his job.

Well I am still doing this subbing thing and losing some patience over it! I feel like i really should start looking for a job with two big holiday trips coming and Christmas gifts to buy. Cost of living is a bit higher here so money seems to disappear real quick! But I just need to buckle down and make some calls!


1 comment:

Janelle said...

Just caught up on your blog! Thanks for posting a comment on mine and "following" my blog! Um..I was wondering...since you are Angie's cousin..and I am Angie's cousin...does that make us cousins? lol Probably something we should know...right!? I have been a preacher's kid my whole life...so I can completely understand the transitions you are going through becoming a preachers wife. There should be a preachers wife support group! It is rewarding, but it definitely has its trials that come with it. Basically not letting things and people get you off track from your calling that Jesus has laid on your lives is the key. Stay in prayer and pray pray pray for your husband! It works!